Why we love: A pioneer in the field of stem cell research, Professor Augustinus Bader brings his thirty years of expertise and innovative technology to your vanity in the form of lightweight, renewing hydration. Featuring the Trigger Factor Complex—a combination of natural amino acids, high-grade vitamins, and synthesized molecules—the cream activates regeneration of the body’s own stem cells. By supporting the body's innate renewal processes, the formula visibly reduces signs of aging as well as damage caused by environmental stressors. The Cream is also packed with all-important lipids to help support skin's protective moisture barrier, nurturing a softer, more supple complexion that glows with health.
- Rich in antioxidants, amino acids, and vitamins A, B, C, and E
- An airless bottle keeps the product free from spoilage by air or other environmental contaminants, ensuring the highest standards and maximum effectiveness of its active ingredients.
- Free from perfumes, silicones, and fillers.
How to use:
- For optimum efficacy, apply to dry, cleansed skin, morning and evening.
- Warm two pumps between the fingertips and apply in upwards, sweeping motions over the face, neck and décolleté.
Ingredients: Aqua (water), caprylic/capric triglyceride, pentylene glycol, propylene glycol, hydrogenated phosphatidylcholine, glycerin, sorbitol, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, tocopheryl acetate, butylene glycol, xanthan gum, panthenol, sodium carbomer, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, retinyl palmitate, hydrolyzed rice protein, squalane, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, phenoxyethanol, ascorbyl palmitate, lecithin, alcohol, carbomer, ceramide np, tfc-8, sodium benzoate, glycine soja (soybean) protein, superoxide dismutase, citric acid, sodium hydroxide, dextran, palmitoyl tripeptide-8, ascorbic acid, ethylhexylglycerin, tocopherol, potassium sorbate, sodium dextran sulfate.